Here are some other websites we think you might enjoy!
- BFVH Facebook - Visit us on Facebook and become a fan!
- Boomerang Animal Rehabilitation Center - Learn more about physical rehabilitation for your pet!
- Pet Poison Helpline - If you think your pet may have ingested something that could be toxic, there are experts ready to help 24/7!
- Exotic Pet Care Guides from NC State Veterinary School - Provided by NC State Veterinary School, the links below contain important care information for exotic pets such as diet, habitat, veterinary care, etc. Click a pet below to see each species' specific needs. Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Bearded Dragons.
- AAHA Facebook - Visit AAHA, the American Animal Hospital Association's, Facebook site for lots of great stories, educational material, and insight.
- Petfoodology Blog - This blog is written by Veterinary Nutritionists at Cummings Veterinary Medical Center at Tufts University. It is all about pet food and helping you find what will work for you and your pet.
- Pet Health Network Facebook - Brought to you by IDEXX, Pet Health Network® is dedicated to the health and well-being of pets and their people.
- ASPCA Pet Care - Are you a new pet parent, or looking to bolster your pet care skills? Read on for grooming guides, nutrition information, safety tips and more.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc. - "Vaccines are really, beyond clean water, the most important innovation that’s been seen in controlling infectious disease in the world." — John Pantelo, VMD. If you are curious about why we vaccinate, what we are protecting your pet from, or would just like to further familiarize yourself with vaccine information, this is the site for you!
- K-Laser Therapy - "Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling. Laser Therapy has been widely utilized in Europe by physical therapists, nurses and doctors as far back as the 1970’s. Now, after FDA clearance in 2002, Laser Therapy is being used extensively in the United States.
- Donate to AVMF - Through the American Veterinary Medical Foundation's Veterinary Care Charitable Fund, our hospital is able to help animals rescued from abuse and neglect and the pets of clients facing personal hardships. Your donations to the AVMF on behalf of our hospital will help us help animals. Click on the AVMF donate button to make your tax deductible donation.
“Love being able to leave my dog with a caring staff. We feel more comfortable with her staying at the vet than any other boarding place. They've always taken great care of her and she always comes back happy.”- Rebecca M.
“Absolutely love this place. We moved further away but I still make the drive to take my fur babies there just because they are so great. Dr. Z is amazing! He is so compassionate and takes his time and is so great with the animals.”- Lindsay M.
“It was much cheaper than I expected and the veterinarian was amazing as well as his staff in the office all around a 10 out of 10 experience!”- Kalen R.
We are now housing Boomerang Animal Rehabilitation Center that will be offering state of the art treatment for physical rehabilitation. Their services will include therapeutic laser, hydrotherapy, canine specific strength building equipment, arthritis management, post-operative care, weight loss, and neurologic management.